So it is three days after my last blog so i thought i would attempt to write some mindless babble before i went to bed. I had strong words with my boss tonight about the shitty situation she has left me in when i have been closing the last couple of nights. I have been left by myself when it has been really busy and have not been able to leave the store until 45 mins after i should have. Soooo.... not fair. Especially as i am the closing manager three nights a week and everyone else only closes one or maybe two nights at most. I just hope one day that the good guys really do finish last and that someone very important will remember me when promotions are up again. So anyway, my boss, ( who loves me cause i am cool) Said that she would deal with it. How cool is that. Carrie speaks, Carrie puts on angry eyes, people listen. Who knew? LOL.
What else is going on? Well honestly not much. I leave home and return ten or ten and a half hours later. I run errands when i am not at work. Oh which reminds me. The docter changed me to another full time, 24 hour antacid so that i am not more and more limited on what i could eat. It was getting to the point where i couldn't eat anything by plain chicken and potatoes without having an attack. It was really freaking annoying actually. And also she updated my anti depressent which is the same old same old.
I had to call mediacom again last night because our internet has been on and off like a freaking yo yo and dealing with C without internet isn't pleasant. lol. They are sending a tech out on thursday and have credited two weeks to our account. Not so bad for being on hold for twenty mins.
I have friends that are moving back into town from texas and another who will be leaving shortly to move back to New York. It makes me sad but i know that we will be BFF forever. lol. It sounds like high school but my new friend has been great for me this last month. I think C even gets jealous when i spend so much time with her and actually does the dishes and the trash. lol.
ummm...... yeah that is all i have got for now.
Had better head to bed before i run out of hours to sleep before i have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I still have to finish up the stuff i didn't get done tonight.
Goodnight World.
Love you
1 comment:
Love the picture! If you have acid try not having ANY dairy (milk, cheese, butter). That always will make the acid worse as it reacts in the stomach. I'm sorry you're taking anti-depressants....maybe we should have talk therapy once a week...I love you
Post a Comment