I am kinda having a tough day today. My boss has been really cranky these last two weeks and it is starting to wear on me pretty hard. I know that there is a lot of changes going on in the company right now and i understand that she thinks there is a lot to do, but others of us have fixed as many problems without complaining. The constant negativity is making me really bummed out. Usually I can find something to be cheery about but today i felt like i had a heavy heart. I was just totally bummed without a way to cheer me up.
In good news. I wore an outfit today that made me feel really good. It was really slimming around the waist and i enjoyed feeling thinner there. I am really enjoying the close friendship i have with someone at work. I don't work with her much and when i get busy I feel like I don't get to chat with her at all. But I always look forward to her coming in in the afternoon.
Tomorrow i am working for a different company that i don't like much. It is a big mess anyway and i don't know anyone there. I only have to work three days there this week and i get some overtime hours so i guess that is ok.
I hope everyone else is having a better day than me. Sorry to be a downer.
1 comment:
I always find if you try and understand the work stresses your boss is under it usually helps. I also always have a smile on my face if someone asks how I am....even if I feel like crap. The other thing to remember is that if you're fixing things and not telling your boss, she may not even be aware....figure out a way to tell her subliminally.....And remember...it may not be a work problem:)
Post a Comment