

So I have been super excited for my recliner for the week since i purchased it. Not only is it the first peice of furniture i have bought that has not been pre owned.
I know that it doesn't match my other couch but it goes well with my rug and is green like the couch. LOL.
If nothing else it is MINE and i love it. When i am talking online you can imagine me sitting in my chair like an old woman. I have also been shopping for curtains today while the car was getting an oil change. It has been a very busy day. I also figured out how to get the pics of my curtains up as well. I am so proud of myself. I am hoping to get curtains for the other windows but and just proud that i bought these, bought the material for the top, and hung them with the new rod all by myself. It only took me 25 years to start and finish a project but i have finally done it.
As far as work goes, i am just waiting for my review and my merit raise. We just had a sales supervisor quit the store so i will have her position to go with my pay raise. I am so excited.
My fingernails are still long and i am looking forward to a mani pedi with a friend on sunday morning, and then hopefully shopping and lunch. I am finally finding lots of friends and people that actually want to hang out with me. I find myself rarely at home but am grateful that they want to spend time with me. With having such a tight knit family it is nice to have some friends that want to hang out with me for me.
Thank you everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment