Friday, August 24, 2007

Just waiting for life's curve ball

This year has really been a tough one. Whenever I was able to take a break something came at me. I wanted to go on vacation with my family and couldn't because of surgery. Then we thought we were settled for a little while, until at least after I went back to work and then T informs us that we need to move because he wants to sell the house. Now it is a continuous battle about whether I can come back to work, what restrictions I have and how many hours I can afford to miss. It really sucks and I am hoping that my doc will help me make the decision.
Not sure what else to talk about today. Except for the fact that my house is sparkling clean. I cleaned it today and it made me feel GREAT! Sometimes it is just the little things that make me happy. I did leave the bed making up to C. I took the sheets off and washed them but the rest is up to him.
This is supposed to be my last weekend of freedom so i am going to spend some time with some girl friends. It should be fun and then i am going to rest up before it is back to work. I am going to have a hard time making it through a whole day without a nap in the middle.
I have a hair appointment tomorrow to redo my highlights. They are about half way down my head and it is starting to look taky. It will be nice and refreshing to have my hair look nice again.
Well that is it for today. Later.

No comments: